“Photography helps people to see.” – Berenice Abbott
Modern cameras and especially drones are establishing an entirely new approach and new perspectives in photography and videography.
Hard Facts recording technology:
- aerial views via DJI drones
- still pictures via CANON – DSLR cameras and SONY – system cameras
- 360° – videos via special cameras
Hard Facts video editing:
- Video editing via Apple Final Cut X Pro
- Mobile cutting via LumaFusion / ProCreate
- Post-production via third-party software
- Cutting exclusively on Apple devices (MacBook Pro, iPad Pro)
- Upon request composition & realisation of own film music
- Recording technology / devices available
- Guitar, Base, Banjo, SamplePad, MIDI – Keyboard, Percussion, LaunchPad,…
For further questions and inquiries please send a message via the subsequent form to get in touch. I am looking forward to your messages! Demo videos will happily be provided on request.